10974 Taconic Way Duluth, GA 30097
My parents recently moved to Florida and decided the snow bird life is overrated. They plan to sell their home in Johns Creek, Georgia. The sound proofed home theater was perfect for hours of rock band and the sound proofed drum room allowed me to practice my craft without driving my parents too crazy. Oh. And the pool is pretty sweet too. Here is a link to their brochure and a description below.
This sophisticated Johns Creek home features an immaculate private backyard including a 14-person hot tub, gorgeous resort-style pool with beach entry, two cascading waterfalls, a waterslide, cozy firepit and large patio for entertaining. Don’t be too distracted by the exterior, however, as the interior is just as divine. Featuring six bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms, as well as fresh exterior and interior paint, this exquisite home is equipped with all the features necessary for comfortable living and entertainment. Located in the top North Fulton school district, this home is perfect for children of all ages. Shakerag Elementary, River Trail Middle, and Northview High are just minutes away from the home and are consistently ranked amongst the top public schools in Georgia, with Northview High School recently receiving recognition for the highest SAT scores of any public school in Georgia. What’s not to love?
123 1st Ave Decatur, GA 30030
Stopped by this beauty today on my way to Revolution Donuts. This custom-built craftsman will be on the market at the start of 2015. From the looks of it, it won’t last long. The master bathroom is insane. Pretty sure the master bedroom at my townhouse can fit into this master bathroom. Here is a link to their brochure and the specs below.
- 5 Bed/ 3 Full Bath PLUS a large office for work from home professionals, approximately 3,000 s.f.
- 10ft. man floor ceilings w/ crown molding hardwoods, 9ft. second floor ceilings
- Covered “Carport” With Interior star case that enters Into kitchen
- Professional stainless kitchen appliances, oversized gas stove With double Side doors S.S. vent
- Granite counter tops In kitchen, social kitchen Island, pendent lights, farmhouse Sink
- Walk In pantry, butler’s pantry w/ glass cabinets and wine cooler
- Large dining room With 1910 Inspired built In’s, judges panel and coffer ceiling
- Huge family room With prewired speakers and smart TV In two locations, gas fire-place
- 1910 Inspired tile work throughout bathrooms, free standing soak tub In master bath
- Large flat fenced In backyard for kids and dogs. Open flat front yard on quiet street With plenty of on street parking for entertaining
- Professionally landscape yard. Low E energy efficient real wood windows