Click HERE to view a downloadable copy.
Summary of Qualifications
An accomplished, well-traveled technologist and Lead Business Analyst with outstanding stakeholder engagement experience who excels at delivering complex solutions that meet customer’s expectations. With excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization, successfully liaise with business, technology and operations teams to deliver business change.
Senior Business Analyst, Accenture (across 3 projects)
Atlanta, GA May 2014 – Present
- Led current state assessment and client interviews with senior leadership team; documented current state processes and capabilities.
- Developed solution blueprint including organization and governance, process architecture, and system roadmap.
- Owned, developed and delivered all aspects of UAT. Created end-to-end process test scripts for core system functionality. Developed process flows and user guides for go live reference.
- Managed offshore team of three and developed all module artifacts including functional design documents, L4 training decks, process guides and detailed process flows.
- Ran daily scrum calls with offshore resources and prioritized development efforts.
Business Analyst, Accenture (across 1 project)
Atlanta, GA Sept 2013 – May 2014
- Converted business needs into over 300 functional and technical requirements for migrating their legacy CRM system used by 400+ employees to a customized solution.
- Led and implemented training and development programs to continue to build business analysis capability and expertise across the company.
- Led multiple pilots to demo functionality and gain signoff on current designs and future build items for C-level executives.
IT Co-Op for CTO Office, Georgia – Pacific
Atlanta, GA May 2011 – Aug 2013
- Established and lead the GP-IT Co-Op Community with a membership of 20+ students from various business segments which still continues to this day.
- Researched and presented trends in tablet computing and highlighted benefits for manufacturing facilities and worked with a senior level IT managers to 3D model innovation center enhancements.
Georgia State University, Robinson College of Business, Atlanta, GA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, May 2013
Project management – Strategic Planning – HTML/CSS – WordPress.org – ITIL – JIRA – Agile/Scrum
SDLC – Salesforce.com – ServiceNow – Wireframing – Requirements gathering – SEO